What you can expect
A fantastic opportunity to be part of something HUGE…As Brand Manager you will play an integral part of launching the new divisions of a well established organisation.
My client is looking for a Brand Manager to grow the online awareness of their website and client websites. They are looking for someone who can generate online marketing plans, creating E-Marketing campaigns and analyse their performance along with SEO. There will be multiple sites to work on with huge potential to further develop your career and skill set.
Brand Manager Essentials:
* Min 2 years in an online marketing role
* Proven experience with SEO
* Skilled at creating online marketing strategies
* Knowledge of structuring functional websites
* Attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
* 100% communication skills both written and verbal
* Last but not least a creative flair
If you feel you would be suitable for this dynamic Brand Manager role and have all the necessary qualifications then waste no time
in applying. Simply click on the link below to be on your way to securing the Brand Manager role of a lifetime.
Alternativelyemail your CV directly to email@example.com with Brand Manager in the subject line.