We are proud to represent our international client who is one of the leaders within the online global media space, and seek a Campaign Manager to work in their Sydney office operations. Your reward will be fantastic incentives and bonuses as well as future progression.
The Campaign Manager Role
Your role as Campaign Manager within the Advertising Operations team will be valued as the day to day go to person, and will involve the implementation and adjustment of online advertising campaigns. You will need to keep all stakeholders informed on the campaign's success and take ownership in optimising your babies to ensure they are performing their best!
You will also deal with sales personnel and online creatives from external teams to ensure that the technical campaign support you provide is proficient at all times. Your ability to translate technical terms into simplistic terms will be very important in this role.
Core Campaign Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure all campaign components are uploaded and optimised effectively to ensure they are operating smoothly according to customer agreements.
- Prompt technical support between clients and internal teams.
- Troubleshooting of issues as they arise and reporting on campaign results.
- Developing stable professional relationships on all levels.
- IT Certification or relevant qualifications.
- Have spent at least 12 months within online advertising or related field.
- Any SEO/SEM experience will be looked on highly.
- Working knowledge of Flash and commercial advertising platforms.
- Internet protocols and applications etc.
As the ideal Campaign Manager you will be one of the faces of the company and must be well presented with outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English and Numeracy, and the ability to work autonomously within a large professional team.
Are you up for the challenge? Want to step up your career with a global organisation? Please send your CV without delay to email@example.com with Campaign Manager in the subject line, or call 02 9663 0777 for a confidential chat. Alternatively, apply via the link.