SELECTING THE RIGHT CONSULTANCY FOR YOUR BUSINESS
There are plenty of considerations to make when hiring a new employee, and it is important for you to be comfortable with the consultancy you choose to conduct your search and selection. Here are a few tips to assist you:
- Know the history of the company. Take a look at the company's website and find out how long it has been in business and the history on some of its successes.
- Get to know your consultant. Will you be working closely with one account manager or many? It is important for you to understand what you can expect in terms of contact with the agency you will be dealing with to ensure it works well for you and your company.
- Discuss terms and conditions early. It's best to discuss the terms and conditions of business as early as possible so you know what to expect.
- Select a consultancy that specialises in the market you are searching within. Does the consultancy have an existing database of qualified candidates in order to speed up the search?
- Work as a team. It's best to work in a partnership with the consultancy. The more information you can provide about your company and the role, the better. In addition, accurate and timely feedback will assist your consultant in locating the right candidate more efficiently.
- If in doubt, request client and candidate testimonials and speak with contacts in the industry. Word of mouth is often the most valuable tool to assess a consultancy's capabilities.
After you select the consultancy, it is also vitally important to understand the consultant's approach to finding you the right person for your vacancy, your team, and your organisation.
For more information on the process here at Time Recruitment, please contact Managing Director Saxon Francis on +61 2 9663 0777 or click here for more details.
The process at Time Recruitment ...