What you can expect
You'll be working for a world leader in publishing. Did I hear you say you wanted to work for a Global Organisation with great benefits and an already successful team? Well look no further - you've found them.
The Sales Manager role
As Sales Manager for this dynamic publishing organisation, you will be managing the sales consultants ensuring the continuing success of the organisaton, promoting the products across all sectors, and setting KPIs whilst monitoring the daily performance of your staff.
It is important that you are a confident and experienced Sales Manager with direct management experience and a proven track record of successful sales results. You must have outstanding communication skills and be a true leader capable of presenting to tier one clients.
Sales Manager Essentials
- Direct Management experience within the publishing game
- Experience managing staff selling to the academic arena a must
- Proven experience coaching and mentoring sales staff
- Strategic sales experience
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Experience in a publishing or B2B environment
- 100% Communication skills both written and verbal
- Tertiary Qualifications
If you feel you would be suitable for this dynamic Sales Manager role and have all the necessary qualifications then waste no time in applying. Simply click on the link below to be on your way to securing the Manager role of a lifetime. Alternatively email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with Sales Manager in the subject line.