You will be supported by passionate, results driven professionals for Australia’s most illustrious brands. Combining strategic tools and management methodologies, my client creates rewarding relationships between clients and customers, and needs an innovative, enthusiastic senior digital producer to help drive and grow this new sports project.
Other Senior Producer responsibilities:
You will have exemplary digital content management, production and scheduling experience and knowledge.
• Ensure the smooth progress of digital, audio and video implementation on the system.
• Develop and appropriately file relevant documentation and reports.
• Ensure that all project specifications are met and adhered to and meet required standards
• Approve and manage budget, time, and quality requirements
The successful Senior Producer will possess:
· Proven experience in managing communications with marketing departments and vendors· 3+ years experience as a producer within digital solutions organisation or agency, working with Tier 1 clients· An excellent understanding of on-line marketing and cross-media campaign development.· Large scale project leader experience
Your naturally commitment and results driven nature coupled with outstanding organisational skills and the ability to mentor and motivate those around you will see you kick some major goals in this environment where innovation is par-for-the-course in this successful agency!
To apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with sports in the subject line or call 02 9663 0777 for a confidential discussion.