Jump on board this industry leader as their Technical Account Manager – if you are Japanese speaking watch your career soar.
This is an outstanding opportunity for all those Technical Account Managers with Japanese speaking skills that are not being recognised for their talent and dedication.
Our client is looking for a best of breed Technical Account Manager to provide strategic as well as technical direction and high quality technical support to their search clients within Japan.
As Technical Account Manager you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Support your Japanese clients with A1 courteous and timely technical support.
- Monitor and update customer dealings within the internal database.
- Working in a timely and efficient manner.
- Product and training development of internal teams and external customers.
- Monitoring of systems to ensure they are running smoothly.
- Problem Solving.
Essential Technical Account Manager Selection Criteria to meet:
- Degree in computer Science or IT related qualifications.
- At least 1 year commercial experience working within a client facing technical role, preferably within the online/digital space with tier 1 accounts.
- A highly organised individual with thorough attention to detail.
- Articulate communicator both written and verbal on technical and non technical situations.
- Experience with IT Operating Systems in a sales or support capacity.
- Have experience working with the Internet in a hands on capacity to use it as an information tool
- A tolerant and good listener.
- Someone who responds well to change.
- Knowledge of Ad Serving technology systems.
- Comfortable working towards SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Be familiar with Shell scripting, SQL and basic programming languages.
If this sounds like the Technical Account Manager – Japanese Speaking role you’ve been looking for, Don’t delay please click on the link or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com alternatively call (02) 9663 0777 for a friendly chat about this exciting rare opportunity.