Indulge in your PASSION for emerging technology and all things online! This Sydney CBD located client is one of the leaders worldwide within the exploding field of online ad serving technologies and advertising solutions, and seek a Technical Consultant that knows the in and outs of Flash and Actionscript, an application which will be essential to your day to day job.
Your role as Technical Consultant will include being the day to day go to person and will involve the implementation of rich media online campaigns. You will need to engage the client and educate them on the company’s product offering and how the campaigns will serve their business purpose.
As the day to day contact within the online traffic team you will deal with agencies from internal teams to publishers or advertisers and ensure that the Rich Media technical support you provide is timely and efficient.
Core Technical Consultant Responsibilities:
- Internal and external training on online campaigns
- Prompt support and liaison between client and internal teams
- Co ordinate between the teams to monitor campaign activity through ongoing and in depth close watch
- Reporting on campaign results
- The ability to develop stable professional relationships on all levels
Technical Consultant Selection Criteria:
- IT Certification or similar
- Have spent at least 18 months within online advertising, online marketing or media planning environments
- Highly proficient in Flash 8, Actionscript, Internet protocols, etc.
- Have worked with the delivery of online video and related applications
As the Technical Consultant, you will be one of the faces of the company, and must be well presented with outstanding English verbal and written communication skills and basic maths, and the ability to work with mentors and accept constructive feedback for your own benefit.
Are you up for the challenge? Want to step up your career with a global organisation? Please send your CV with Rich Media Technical Consultant in the subject line to email@example.com, or call 02 9663 0777 for a confidential chat. Alternatively, apply via the link.