Traditional Interview Questions:
This is a sample list of traditional interview questions to get you started. They are open-ended questions designed to obtain information quickly from the candidate.
- What are you looking for in a company?
- What are you looking for in your next role?
- Do you prefer to work independently or as part of a team?
- What do you see as your greatest strength?
- What would you say your weaknesses are?
- What motivates you?
- How would you describe your management style?
- What do you consider to be your outstanding achievements?
- How do you handle pressure and deadlines?
- How do you manage your time?
- Why do you want to work here?
It is recommended that you devise your interviewing plan by using some of the above-mentioned traditional interview questions in combination with a few behavioural or competency-based questions (see Behavioural Interview Questions).
So there you have it ... the complete Time Recruitment guide to successfully getting the job that you want. Each stage in the job hunt process is equally as important as the next and the most successful applicants are the ones who prepare their application thoroughly, perform indepth research on the role and the company, and who follow the aforementioned interview guidelines.
At Time Recruitment, our consultants are with you every step of the way and are always available for any questions or queries you may have about the process.